1. Staff will be ready to do a touch-less temp check (must be below 100.4), ask your child if they are experiencing any shortness of breath or coughing symptoms and instruct him/her to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
2. Athletes should go DIRECTLY to their assigned court (unless they stop in the bathroom to wash their hands).
3. Please have your child leave unnecessary items in the car. Acceptable items include a pre-filled water bottle, a basketball and a change of shoes.
* We recommend writing your child's name on the ball.
* We recommend your child NOT use the water fountain or bathroom stalls unless it is an emergency.
* We will instruct your child to NOT touch stray basketballs. Players will need to shag their own stray basketball.
4. Athletes will be asked to stay at their court until their court is dismissed in order to limit intermingling in the commons area.
5. Should any athlete or coach be diagnosed with COVID-19 they should immediately contact us at email@example.com. All staff and participants will be notified of any cases reported to us.
6. We will enforce 6-feet social distancing as much as possible. For lunch, players will eat outside within their pods.
7. Registrations will be done by individual player and not by team. Our waiver will be signed with Covid language by every individual.
8. Approximately 8-10 athletes of similar age, ability and gender will be assigned to a 'pod'. This pod of athletes will be scheduled for the same court for the day. Friend requests will be accepted. List as many friends as you want to.
9. Parents, guardians & spectators will NOT be allowed in the facility at this time.
Midwest 3 on 3 is excited to provide youth a chance to develop their basketball skills in a FUN environment in 2020! Each camp will provide an opportunity for youth to improve by focusing on individual skill development and implementing those skills in a 3 on 3 setting. This provides a unique blend of skill development and competition. Emphasis will be placed on teamwork, leadership, and skill work while challenging each kid to get outside of their comfort zone. Get more 1 on 1 attention as our experienced staff guarantees a 8-1 player to coach ratio at an exceptional value of less than $10/hour for our 4-day camps.
Each camp will be directed by Pat Freeman. Pat brings 14 years of camp experience and has directed clinics with Karl-Anthony Towns, Zach LaVine, Lindsay Whalen, Maya Moore and other professional athletes. Pat's daily energy and enthusiasm brings out the best in every player. Pat has worked with many successful high school and college players that have attended the following universities: Marquette University, University of Wisconsin, University of Colorado, University of Missouri, University of Vermont, University of Nebraska-Omaha, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Northern State University, and many more!
Pat currently trains some of the top high school players in the state as well as younger players in the beginning stages of their basketball careers. Pat's positive, encouraging personality and ability to challenge each player, no matter their age or skill level, make him one of the top basketball trainers in Minnesota.
Daily Camp Components
Camp : Midwest 3 on 3 Summer Camp - August
Where : NEW LOCATION: Maple Grove Middle School
When : August 3rd - 6th, 9:00am - 3:00pm *Bring a lunch
*Grade based on 2020-2021 school year.
Who : Boys & Girls entering grades 2 - 4 & 5 - 7
Cost : $249 After May 15th
This camp is full contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waitlist!
The Registration "2020 4th Annual August Maple Grove 3 on 3 Summer Camp" is not currently available.