1. Staff will be ready to do a touch-less temp check (must be below 100.4), ask your child if they are experiencing any shortness of breath or coughing symptoms and instruct him/her to use hand sanitizer upon entering.
2. Athletes should go DIRECTLY to their assigned court (unless they stop in the bathroom to wash their hands).
3. Please have your child leave unnecessary items in the car. Acceptable items include a pre-filled water bottle, a basketball and a change of shoes.
* We recommend writing your child's name on the ball.
* We recommend your child NOT use the water fountain or bathroom stalls unless it is an emergency.
* We will instruct your child to NOT touch stray basketballs. Players will need to shag their own stray basketball.
4. Athletes will be asked to stay at their court until their court is dismissed in order to limit intermingling in the commons area.
5. Should any athlete or coach be diagnosed with COVID-19 they should immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All staff and participants will be notified of any cases reported to us.
6. We will enforce 6-feet social distancing as much as possible. For lunch, players will eat outside within their pods.
7. Registrations will be done by individual player and not by team. Our waiver will be signed with Covid language by every individual.
8. Approximately 8-10 athletes of similar age, ability and gender will be assigned to a 'pod'. This pod of athletes will be scheduled for the same court for the day. Friend requests will be accepted. List as many friends as you want to.
9. Parents, guardians & spectators will NOT be allowed in the facility at this time.
My son is really enjoying camp. He seems to be more excited every day. He's all gung-ho about his goals and I'm helping him write them down and hang them up at home. I love that this teaches them skills for not just sports, but for school, work, and life in general. - Christa (Parent)
The kids loved the different games that were played. We have attend many camps this summer and this one was by far his favorite. Thank you! - Ryan (Parent)
What an incredibly well run program!! Our kids loved the camp and learned a ton of valuable skills. I would highly recommend this for anyone with a love for the game! - Missy (Parent)
The 3 on 3 leagues are amazing so I had to try the clinic and i must say it was well worth the money. I drove all the way from Farmington and i would do it again in a heartbeat. My daughter was raving about it the whole way home. Great job and we are definitely looking forward to the next one! - Kevin (Parent)
"Thank you for hosting such a great week! Riley could not stop talking about all the things she learned! She took her dad out at 9pm to show him all the drills she learned at camp!! Please let us know if you plan on having any more camps like this in the future" -Jenny (Parent)
Each camp will be directed by Pat Freeman. Pat brings 14 years of camp experience and has directed clinics with Karl-Anthony Towns, Zach LaVine, Lindsay Whalen, Maya Moore and other professional athletes. Pat's daily energy and enthusiasm brings out the best in each and every kid. Pat has worked with many successful high school and college players that have attended the following universities: Marquette University, University of Colorado, University of Missouri, University of Vermont, University of Nebraska-Omaha, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Northern State University and more!
Pat currently trains some of the top high school players in the state as well as younger players in the beginning stages of their basketball careers. Pat's positive, encouraging personality and ability to challenge each player, no matter their age or skill level, make him one of the top basketball trainers in Minnesota.
Our Basketball Boot Camp is an intense camp geared toward the traveling basketball player. The morning will focus on intense defensive skill work and conditioning. We will incorporate some offensive skill towards the end of the session. We will then transition into competition where kids will learn 3 on 3 concepts and then participate in controlled scrimmages in the afternoon.
Where : Maple Grove Middle School (Community Gyms)
When : August 17th - 18th 9:00am - 3:00pm *Bring a ball and a lunch
Who : Boys & Girls Grades 4 - 8. Campers will be divided into groups by gender, grade and skill level. *Grade based on 2020-2021 school year.
Price: $139 Early bird pricing ends May 15th
$149 after May 15th
*Dri-Fit t-shirt included if you sign up by August 1st. The Dr. Dish shooting machine will not be present at this camp.